Pets are faithful companions who are always ready to accompany you in your adventures and cover your back in a fight. But even the best friends cannot help you with an empty stomach. So make sure to keep them well-fed! Your pets prefer to eat only at your Ranch. You can't feed one pet during your adventures.
Come back to your Ranch, open the Pet House interface, and switch to the Feader tab. You can feed your pets:
- Tough meat — The most common and widely spread meat; at the same time, it's not very satisfying.
- White meat — You can get it from your chickens or wild turkeys.
- Ribs — Hunt for deer and sheep to get them.
- Tender meat — You can get some tender meat by hunting wild boars or rarely hares and raccoons.
- Filet — There are only two ways to get it: cows and buffalos.
- Exotic meat — The most rare meat that can be obtained only from the alligators.
- Happy Paw cans — these ones are the most beloved and desirable delicacy for your loyal friends! You can find some in the Bandit stash, daily rewards, special events, or buy in the game shop.
Keep filling the feeder until it gets full enough. You can easily check the interface to see how long the food will last for your pets.
Cows and Chickens
There are two ways to get some meat for you and your pets:
- Haunting — Predators usually have only tough meat; the only exception is alligators. To find some better meat, you will have to run over the herbivores
- Farming — You can raise chickens and cows on your ranch.
Hunting is quite straightforward, but let's delve into farming in more detail. You need to build a Chicken coop and a Cowshed to raise chickens and cows, respectively. Once the construction work is finished, all you need to do is feed your chickens and cows and make sure their feeder remains full. Chickens and cows will breed every few hours. The higher the level of your chicken coop and cowshed, the more chickens and cows you can have, and the more will be born with each breeding cycle.
You can feed your chickens and cows with any raw crops or special feed:
- Raw crops (Corn, Wheat, Green beans, Oats, Cabbage, Pumpkin) — You can grow them in the Fields on your Ranch if you have the respective seeds.
- Special feed — Chicken feed for chickens and cow feed for cows are the most tasty ones. You can find some in the Bandit stash, daily rewards, special events, or buy in the game shop.
Keep filling the feeder until it gets full enough. You can easily check the interface to see how long the food will last for your chickens or cows.
Feeding horses in one more essential thing, you have to do on your Ranch. Feeding your mounts is essential for:
- Restoration of the horse energy.
- Horse breeding.
- Foals growing up process.
You can feed horses the same way as your chickens and cows with raw crops or special feed that you can find in the Bandit stash, daily rewards, special events, or buy in the game shop.
Even if the horse feeder is empty, you can still take a ride, and you can refill your horse's energy with sugar treats.