We were forced to end support for all Android devices running OS versions lower than 6 and with RAM lower than 1.5 GB.
If your device is running on Android lower than 6, you will no longer be able to play Westland unless you update to the latest OS version. Please note that you can transfer your progress to another device that meets the requirements. Just connect the game to the same Google Play account that you used before.
Articles in this section
- I have encountered a bug in the game, how do I report it to you?
- Why is my game stuck on loading screen?
- How do I fix the server connection error?
- My game is lagging and/or crashing, what can I do?
- I have lost all my game progress, can you restore it?
- I didn't receive my daily VIP coins, what should I do?
- Why is my device no longer supported? (Android)
- Known Issues - Crashes on Motorolla