This often happens in corporate environments or residential networks that are secured and forbid outgoing connections on non-standard ports.
- Try to close all background applications, restart your device, and ensure you're playing on the latest version before starting the game.
- If the issue persists, try to enable a VPN on the device.
- In case it didn't work, open the link. If you don't have access, contact your internet provider and ask them to grant it to you.
Articles in this section
- I have encountered a bug in the game, how do I report it to you?
- Why is my game stuck on loading screen?
- How do I fix the server connection error?
- My game is lagging and/or crashing, what can I do?
- I have lost all my game progress, can you restore it?
- I didn't receive my daily VIP coins, what should I do?
- Why is my device no longer supported? (Android)
- Known Issues - Crashes on Motorolla