Let us explain how this mechanic works. You make bandits angry by killing them on any of the game's locations. Once the rage meter is full, you will get a notification telling you that an attack will occur in 6 hours.
Your character has to be at your Ranch when it happens to defend your belongings. There is no need to be online when bandits come. Just leave your character at the Ranch beforehand. This way, whatever the time you log into the game, you will be able to fight bandits off - even if more than 6 hours have passed.
Try to kill all the attackers. If they manage to steal something, you can always get your items back. To do so, kill the raiders next time to get a map leading to their lair. In a few visits to the bandit base, you will recover all stolen goods.
Articles in this section
- Where can I find the items from the Inbox?
- I can’t talk to sister
- How to reset my stats?
- Why was my ranch raided by Bandits? How do I get back the items they stole from me?
- I can't finish the stable, where do I find all the horse equipment?
- I have raided all neighbors bases and they disappeared. When will new ones spawn?
- How do I upgrade my floor and walls?
- Is there any way to increase items' durability?
- What is a Wendigo? How do I deal with it?
- Why Shootout Place and other event locations are not spawning for me anymore?