Yes, it's possible.
To do so, please contact Support using game settings. We will check the situation and change the leader. Each situation is being reviewed individually. Decisions are made based off the particular case's data. Usually the requests get approved if:
- The current leader has been offline for more than a month.
- The new leader is active and contributed a lot to the Alliance development.
In case of any doubts, we may ask for more detail or reject the request.
Articles in this section
- Is it possible to change the Alliance leader?
- Gold Nuggets distribution
- Will I get back the resources I contributed if I leave an Alliance?
- How do I and my buddies get the reward?
- Will I have to carry the safe/box anew if I get hit?
- Where must I carry boxes with loot?
- What can we as an Alliance grab from a rival?