Please close all background applications and restart your device in order to free up some RAM. The game requires at least 1,5 GB of free RAM. If that didn't work, reinstall the game. Make sure the game was connected to Google Play / Game Center / Amazon / Huawei / Telegram (depending on your device), otherwise your progress will be lost.
Articles in this section
- Westland Survival does not run on an emulator
- I have encountered a bug in the game, how do I report it to you?
- Why is my game stuck on loading screen?
- How do I fix the server connection error?
- My game is lagging and/or crashing, what can I do?
- I have lost all my game progress, can you restore it?
- I didn't receive my daily VIP coins, what should I do?
- Why is my device no longer supported? (Android)
- Known Issues - Crashes on Motorolla