Howdy, how can we help?
Update 6.5 — Spirit Cave Returns!
Hello, partners! The moment has come — the Spirit Cave is returning on a regular basis. It was very nice to see so many warm reviews about the first version of the new Spirit Cave.
The new Spirit Cave is mainly similar to the one you've already had a chance to play during the Harvest Fair, but now it's even bigger and more interesting! You can expect the new Spirit Cave Leaderboard, new abilities, new enemies, and, of course, new rewards! And get ready for a list of pleasant details in the new update besides the Cave. But let's go through everything step by step!
Conquer Spirits and Claim Your Prizes
From now on, the Spirit Cave is a regularly recurring activity, available every 2 days to everyone starting from level 35. For those who don't want to wait, there's an option to speed up the timer for a modest fee, like in Canyon Trials.
As you embark on your journey into the Cave, apart from engaging in thrilling shootouts, you will pursue two main objectives:
- Achieve a reward for your current progress.
- Claim a prestigious spot on the leaderboard to unlock even greater rewards on a weekly basis.
The Spirit Cave Leaderboard participants compete within Leagues. The Spirit Cave has now been divided into Bronze, Silver, and Gold leagues, each containing multiple divisions. Your character level determines your initial division, ranging from Bronze 5 to Silver 1. As you advance, both the challenge and the number of rooms increase; you will face more enemies, and they will become stronger and more variable.
- Bronze League — 9 rooms and 3 bosses.
- Silver League — 12 rooms and 4 bosses.
- Gold League — 15 rooms and 5 bosses.
Future battles define your place within your group. The League determines the size of the group you get sorted into.
The Spirit Cave leaderboard starts each Saturday (12:00 UTC), ends on Friday (12:00 UTC). The new competition will begin 24 hours after the previous one ends.
The Leaderboard counts your best attempt. Success boosts your League, granting more valuable prizes. Success boosts your League, granting more valuable prizes.
You get points for every killed creature in Spirit Cave. The tougher the foe, the more points you get for dealing with them!
Your reward for participating in the leaderboard depends on two main factors: the league (and division) you competed in, and the position you secured within your group. The more prestigious the league and the higher the place achieved, the better the rewards. Possible prizes include:
- Gold Nuggets (starting from the TOP-1 place in the Bronze I).
- Native American rare weapon (of various enchantment levels).
- Healing pet crackers.
- Pack of valuable resources.
As promised, treasure chests have been added to the cave. Now, after you triumph over each boss, you're rewarded with the opportunity to open a treasure chest. Inside, you'll find an array of exciting loot, including Native American weapons or armor, along with a variety of valuable items.
Spirit Cave Improvements
After the initial launch during Halloween, several changes were made to the gameplay of the Cave. The goal was to keep it exciting and memorable and also make it more fun to play again and again for players at different levels. The number of rooms you go through and the number of bosses to conquer now depends on your specific league and division. Furthermore, an array of new abilities has been added! Keep in mind though, unlocking the full spectrum requires advancing through the leagues, ensuring a gradual and rewarding progression.
As you may already know, the Spirit Cave gameplay is centered around exclusive special abilities. To begin, you select one ability from a randomized set of three and then construct your ability tree from that point onward.
New Common Abilities
With this update, new ‘Common’ abilities have been introduced. Unlike the Uncommon and Rare ones, these operate independently, and you can't enhance or combine them. Nevertheless, they will prove to be quite valuable, and when combined strategically, they will significantly simplify and diversify your journey through the Cave. A total of 12 new abilities have been added:
- Great Hunter Spirit — Increases damage.
- Fast Coyote Spirit — Increases Attack speed.
- Mighty Bison Spirit — Increases Defense.
- Wild Mustang Spirit — Increases Running speed.
- Light Butterfly Spirit — Increases Dodge chance.
- Strong Head — Stunning effects do not apply to the player.
- Monitor lizard's Blood — Bleeding and poison effects do not apply to the player.
- Swift River — Slowdown effects do not apply to the player.
- Totem Beast's Strength — Increases Pet damage.
- Gift of the Four Paths — After completing a room, you are offered a choice of 4 abilities instead of 3.
- Healing Wind — After completing a room, recover a certain percent of health from the max amount.
- Second Life— When health drops to 0, it heals for a certain percentage and prevents damage for a few seconds.
Uncommon and Rare Abilities
Let's refresh your memory (or introduce you to it if you've just joined) about what Uncommon and Rare abilities are, how they work, and what their combination provides. In total, there are 8 Uncommon abilities:
- Ghost Wolf leader — Summons 2 Ghost Wolves.
- Sweeping Slash — Melee weapons that hit a single target now hit in a cone. Melee weapons that hit in a cone now hit in a circle.
- Chill bite — Dealing damage with weapons slows down enemies.
- Frontier Ricochet — Revolver and rifle shots ricochet to the nearest 2 enemies. Damage to additional targets is reduced by 50%.
- Thunder Might — Periodically, lightning deals damage to an enemy
- Long-Barrel Prayer — Shotgun shooting range increased. More targets receive damage.
- Demolition Spirit — Summons a companion who throws dynamite every few seconds, dealing area damage.
- Splitting Feather Strike — Shoots a few arrows. Bows deal more damage.
Each ability has the potential to be elevated to the Rare level, enhancing its effectiveness and lethality!
By upgrading two rare abilities with distinct enhancements, you can unlock an epic ability, blending their effects together. Keep in mind that not all abilities are compatible, so feel free to experiment with various combinations to attain epic results. During a single trip to the Spirit Cave, in most cases, you can activate more than one epic ability.
- Grizzly Rampage — You turn into a mighty Spirit Bear.
- Winter’s Hug — You take less damage. Enemies receive damage each time they attack you.
- Ice Trail — You leave an icy area behind you, slowing down enemies and dealing them some damage.
- Eagle Eye — Revolver and rifle shots deal critical damage.
- Double-Barrel — Shotguns shoot double.
- Fire Scatter — Shotgun shots set enemies on fire, dealing damage over a few seconds.
- Boomshot — Arrows deal area damage.
- Stun Ambush — Places a trap every few seconds, stunning enemies and dealing area damage.
Along with the introduction of new abilities, the variety of enemies in the Cave has been broadened as well.
- Uktena (Boss!) — A gigantic serpent leaving behind a poisonous trail.
- Ghost of Buffalo (Boss!) — Don't stand in its way when it attempts to stab you!
- Ghost Bear — The beast with a strong AOE attack but slow movement speed.
- Shooter's Ghost — Spirit of the native american warrior with a rifle. You can’t avoid their shots like archer ones.
- Marksman Ghost — Their red rifles may cause a bleeding effect.
- Warrior's Ghost — These spirits will try to hit you with their axes.
- Frost Warrior Ghost — Even more dangerous than previous ones. They have blue axes that can slow down you!
- Nimerigar's Ghost — Pretty dangerous ancient creatures with sharp claws!
New special effects and special attacks
Please note that bosses and some ghosts can inflict negative effects on your character. These can be countered with skillful maneuvering or special abilities.
- Slowing down — Now some enemies can slow you down. Spirits with this ability are armed with blue axes.
- Bleeding — Now some enemies can inflict a bleeding wound on you, causing you to continue losing health points for a period of time after the injury. Spirits with this ability are armed with red rifles.
- Red lightning — Wendigo and Dzi-dzi-bonda attempt to strike lightning directly at you, not just randomly in the cave. However, you still have half a second to escape from the impact zone.
Based on the results of the first Spirit Cave launch, some familiar abilities have been modified for a better experience.
- Accessing Abilities — Certain abilities are now unlocked progressively, becoming available as you advance through specific leagues and divisions. To discover which abilities you have access to and how to combine them to get epic ones, explore the starting hall of the cave. There, you can examine the hints on the floor around the altar for guidance.
- Demolition Spirit — Now it hurls a stick of dynamite at the closest target behind him, and another at the nearest target behind you. An animation that shows the preparation for the throw has also been incorporated. The damage from explosions has been slightly reduced.
- Ghost Wolf leader — Ghost wolves no longer focus on the same target every time; now, each wolf attacks the nearest enemy.
- Frontier Ricochet — The number of ricochets increased to 3 (6 for rare ones).
- Stun Ambush — Traps now appear more frequently.
- Splitting Feather Strike — Now ability gives a stronger damage boost.
- Ice Trail — Slow down effect slightly decreased.
- Grizzly Rampage — The damage dealt in bear form has been decreased, and the attack speed has been reduced.
Another essential change is that, upon successfully defeating each boss, you'll come across chests containing valuable loot. If you feel that you've had enough, you'll have the option to leave the Spirit Cave. However, if you're strong enough, after conquering the final boss, you'll face a challenge for the bravest — an Endless Wave of opponents.
Once you kill the last boss, a huge wave of Nimerigar's Ghosts will start attacking you. They will keep appearing until your hit points and weapon supplies are depleted.
Luckily you have the option to stop the battle on your own using a special Red Button, and all opponents will instantly vanish. However, resuming the battle after a break won't be possible. This final battle will determine the best of the best because whoever slays more spirits will earn more points and claim a higher spot on the Leaderboard.
Fear not if defeated; you won't die. Instead, you'll remain standing with 1 HP, much like in the Canyon Trials.
A few more changes you might be interested in:
- Elimination of empty rooms — Removed small empty rooms at the beginning of every new stage.
- Improved enemies' behavior — They will no longer “stop moving” when they are far from you.
- New achievement ‘Spirit Cave Trials Winner’ — Get into the top Leagues of the Spirit Cave.
Canyon Trials Leaderboard Adjustments
Following the addition of the Spirit Cave leaderboard, specific adjustments have been made to the Canyon Trials leaderboard to accommodate this new feature.
- The Canyon Trials leaderboard now starts each Thursday (12:00 UTC), ends on Wednesday (12:00 UTC).
- Rewards Update — The rewards have been enhanced to include valuable Gear. At the same time, Native American weapons and armor are now exclusively available through the Spirit Cave Leaderboard.
Quest Leaderboard has gone
With the introduction of the new leaderboard, the Quest Leaderboard, an outdated feature not in line with fair league mechanics, has been removed after much consideration. Rest assured, the quests themselves will stay, and you can keep completing them daily as usual!
- Trade twice more! — By popular demand, the quantity of resources available for trade or sale has been doubled.
- More durability for Tier 1&2 — The weapons and armor of these tiers became more durable.
- Improved Gears — The Gears that enhance the durability of crafted armor have been improved. Now they provide a more substantial increase.
- Dismantling event weapons and armor — Now almost every item in the game can be disassembled, even if you don’t have a corresponding blueprint.
- Uncommon bows require wood of the corresponding tier, which made their craft cheaper.
Please note! As soon as you leave the current location, it will refresh, and items in the chest will be lost.
- Fertility elixir for pets — Now, if you wish to replenish your pet's fertility, you can purchase a special elixir, just like you can for horses. You can even restore fertility for a pet that had no fertility from the outset! Currently available exclusively in the VIP Shop.
- Additional enhancements — various other fixes and improvements.
Update 6.4 — Thanksgiving Season!
This is the season of plenty and prosperity! Make sure to check a wide range of game enhancements and improved special time-limited daily events (Shootout Spot, Train Crash, etc.) balance! And, of course, join in on the Thanksgiving Battle Pass Event running from November 10 (12:00 UTC) until November 30 (12:00 UTC) to snag some awesome prizes!
Tackle special challenges to earn daily rewards while the Battle Pass is up and running! The rewards have lots of good stuff, like VIP-days, a full armor set, a Pilgrim hat, and decorations for your ranch! If you get the Premium Pass, you can get even better rewards, including the Frontier Fall Ring, boosting your HP, a unique Traveler's cart storage, a pet turkey for your ranch, and even more VIP days!
Exciting, isn't it? Let's dive into the details!
Thanksgiving Season Battle Pass rewards
Get ready to get the top-notch rewards. Among the prizes, you'll discover just what you've been looking for!
- 3 VIP days!
- Valuable resources, meals and hard-to-find local ingredients.
- Armor Set and weapons that match your character level.
- Gun parts, seeds, special items to build up your Ranch.
- Special Ranch decoration.
- And much more!
Gear up for an adventure, folks!
Premium Battle Pass rewards
Unlock the Premium Pass and you'll get your hands on even better rewards.
- Frontier Fall Ring — to boost your HP and protect both from heat and cold!
- Traveler's cart — a unique storage for your Ranch!
- Turkey — a special decorative pet for your Ranch!
- Extra VIP days!
- And many more handy items and resources!
|⚠️ Please note!
You can turn on the Premium Pass anytime and collect all the rewards from the milestones you've already hit.
So now, it's all about how far you go in the Battle Pass event. Let's go over all you need to know to take part!
Battle Pass Event currency & mechanics
Complete Battle Pass challenges to earn a unique event currency — Golden Leaves — that will help fill up your rewards meter!
Like always, hitting a specific point on the scale means you'll snag another prize!
Here's how to jump in and start earning in the Battle Pass event:
- Collect Golden Leaves — Complete Battle Pass tasks to earn this unique currency.
- Fill your rewards meter — Accumulate Golden Leaves to hit milestones.
- Grab the loot — Progress along the event meter to win lots of handy items. And you can get even more if you go for the Premium Pass!
- Pick your challenge — Not feeling a task? Skip it for some Silver. But be careful; each skip will cost more than the last!
- Finish Strong — New tasks will stop showing up 2 days before the event ends, giving you a final push towards your most-wanted reward.
|⚠️ Please note!
You must be level 25 or higher to participate in the current Battle Pass event.
Task and reward scaling:
- The difficulty of Battle Pass tasks is set based on your character level before the event starts. So, essentially, the challenges are customized for you!
- Likewise, the rewards are scaled to your character level, making them appealing for every cowboy. The harder you work, the better the haul!
Types of tasks:
- Daily tasks — These come in stages and a new ones unlock every 24 hours. Finish one stage to unlock the next.
- Long-term tasks — These are tougher but offer a heap more Golden Leaves! You can work on these throughout the event.
And remember, you can always skip tasks if they're not your cup of tea!
Other Changes and Improvements
- Improved time-limited events balance — As your tier increases, the difficulty of daily time-limited events will now scale up more smoothly. Instead of all events immediately matching your new tier, only some will feature higher-level enemies and rewards. The rest will remain at the previous tier for a more gradual transition.
- Pet HP and EXP bars — You can see them right next to your character's HP bar, making it easy to quickly check how your pet is doing.
- Improved draft horses — They consume less energy when riding without the wagon! At the same time, their Endurance was slightly reduced. These changes offer you greater versatility in using draft horses. As a result, your overall energy use for expeditions will be reduced.
- Special button to take just 1 item! — An interface improvement that allows for easily extracting a single item out of a stack.
- Fixed pet’s behavior — It attacks the same target as you immediately!
- More spacious barn — Added 5 slots for each barn level!
- Traveling Trader visits became longer — Now the special Trader location shows up for 4 hours every day, instead of just 30 minutes! That gives you more chances to make a great trade.
- Faster Ranch repairing after the bandits attack: the process has been sped up to nearly twice as fast for greater convenience.
- Speed up your journey riding by horse — Just tap the place you’re moving and pick a horse to speed up your travel!
- A pet bed — Your special Ranch pets, whether cats, corgis (or turkeys!), now have a bed to rest in. Choose if they roam the Ranch or lounge in their bed. Removing the bed makes your pet disappear, but they'll return once you place the bed back.
- New global map soundtrack — Experience new background tunes that change based on what you're doing!
- Improved sound — Your pets will howl less, adjusted the volume of door slams and lots of other minor sound adjustments.
- New Corn icon — A Corn got its own icon in the location info pop-up, along with various other UI tweaks to improve your visual experience.
- Additional enhancements — various other fixes and improvements.
The Encyclopedia is your workbench and the place where a wealth of knowledge about the world of Westland is gathered, which you will acquire throughout your adventures. This knowledge will come in handy multiple times, so if you haven't built this table yet, hurry up and construct the Encyclopedia by switching to building mode. The Encyclopedia is located in the same tab as all other workbenches.
Initially, you will only have access to a Level 1 Encyclopedia. In it, you will find the Achievements and Dishes tabs available to you.
To unlock the Animals and Baits tabs, you will need to complete "Paws in troubles" questline from naturalists Vernon and Joy Riley. Sheriff Schultz will inform you of the need to assist them once you reach the required level.
Most of your activities in the game are honored with special achievements that can be displayed to other players. All achievements are categorized based on the type of cowboy activity. There are several categories of achievements in the game. You can explore the achievements, their names, and conditions for them here, in Encyclopedia.
And how about flaunting your achievements in front of your fellow cowboys? In the Encyclopedia, you can also manage which achievements you want to display by your nickname everywhere the other players see it – the chat, on the leaderboards, in Alliance’s interfaces, in Silverton, and other settlements. Depending on the level of your Encyclopedia, you can show up to 5 of your most impressive achievements.
The Encyclopedia contains all the information about dishes, their ingredients, and the bonuses they grant.
Besides providing valuable information, the Encyclopedia helps you keep track of the dishes you've already tried and the ones you haven't. This knowledge is crucial the first time you consume a dish; it grants your character a permanent buff!
Animals and Baits
After completing "Paws in troubles" questline, you will be able to upgrade the Encyclopedia to the 2nd level and unlock the Animals and Baits tabs. They allow you to track learned baits and explore the variety of Westland’s fauna! Browse through the tabs of Encyclopedia to see what animals you can lure. What baits do they react to? What are their primary skills? All that info is available at the Naturalist Desk!
|🐺 Naturalist tip:
Long tap on the animal’s skill to learn what it is all about!
Here is a list of all Westland animals and mythical creatures with some useful information about them.
|Gray wolf||Buffalo wolf||Northwestern wolf||Black wolf||Red wolf|
|Gray wolves usually hunt on weak animals: old or ill ones.||Buffalo Wolf can cross up to 50 miles in one night.||They prefer to hunt in packs. Alone, much less dangerous.||The black wolf has very few natural enemies in the wild.||Like cats, wolves see well in the dark.|
|Spirit: 5||Spirit: 25||Spirit: 45||Spirit: 65||Spirit: 90|
|Gray alpha wolf||Buffalo alpha wolf||Northwestern alpha wolf||Black alpha wolf||Red alpha wolf|
|In fights between wolves packs winners usually don't kill a whole pack but only a leader.||Every wolf pack has not only an alpha male but also an alpha female.||The cubs of the leader and his partner are usually brought up by the entire pack.||Wolves have extremely sensitive hearing, much above the range of human hearing.||Wolves' level of intelligence is above-average compared with domesticated relatives — dogs|
|Spirit: 15||Spirit: 35||Spirit: 55||Spirit: 80||Spirit: 110|
|Wildcat||Lynx||Canada lynx||Redlynx||Southern lynx||Louisiana lynx|
|Wild cats are much larger and more aggressive than domestic ones. Meow!||During the run, the hind legs of the lynx step exactly on the prints of the front paws.||Canada lynxes habitat is dense forests, along with their primary prey — the white hare.||Due to the unusual color red lynx are of particular interest among poachers.||Due to the spotted skin southern lynx perfectly merges with the terrain.||The lynx has special bumps on its tongue that help it chew meat.|
|Spirit: 10||Spirit: 30||Spirit: 50||Spirit: 50||Spirit: 70||Spirit: 90|
|The puma's hind legs are more powerful in relation to body size than those of other cats.||If a cougar gets a large prey, it hides leftovers up until next time.||All mountain lions lead a solitary lifestyle. With one exception — females with cubs.||Many Native American tribes worship jaguars, finding them sacred animals.||Better not anger black panthers: most of them have a pattern of aggressive behavior.|
|Spirit: 20||Spirit: 40||Spirit: 60||Spirit: 85||Spirit: 110|
|Cinnamon bear||Black bear||Glacier bear||Grizzly bear||Louisiana black bear||Polar bear|
|Cinnamon bears have an excellent memory.||Black bears have excellent sense of smell. However, the same cannot be said about vision.||Glacier bear got its name due to a silver-blue coat color.||Standing on its back legs, Grizzly bear reaches a height of 10 ft.||Louisiana black bear sense of smell a hundred times better than human one.||Polar bears have black skin, but you won't see it because of their white fur.|
|Spirit: 25||Spirit: 45||Spirit: 65||Spirit: 90||Spirit: 115||Can't be tamed|
|Rottweilers are excellent guards ready to defend their owners with dedication.||Blue eyes — a characteristic feature of huskies.||Horrific dog-werewolf? No. Just an ordinary husky colored with phosphorus||Usually accompanies bandits. Beware of them!|
|Can't be tamed||Can't be tamed||Can't be tamed||Can't be tamed|
|Plains coyote||Mountain coyote||White coyote|
|If a coyote senses danger it may start barking — just like a dog!||Coyotes choose their partner once and for their whole life. What a love story!||Stands out from the other coyotes with its snow-white hair. This is an extremely rare color in nature.|
|Spirit: 1||Spirit: 1||Can't be tamed|
|Wild pig||Wild boar|
|Wild pigs adore wallowing in mud pits.||A fierce wild boar, a distant ancestor of the domestic pig.|
|Spirit: 5||Spirit: 20|
|Unlike crocodiles alligators cannot swim in salt water.||Alligator is the most toothy reptile. It's around fifty teeth in its jaws.|
|Spirit: 90||Spirit: 110|
The habitat range
|Forest lake||lvl 15||lvl 20||-||-||-||-|
|Pine forest||lvl 15||lvl 20||lvl 15||-||
|Stone plateau||-||-||lvl 15||lvl 20||lvl 25||-|
|Copper mine||lvl 15||-||-||-||lvl 25||-|
|Foggy lake||lvl 35||lvl 20, 40||-||-||-||-|
|Dense forest||lvl 35||lvl 20||lvl 35||-||-||-|
|Oak forest||lvl 35||lvl 20||lvl 35||-||-||-|
|Mountain plateau||-||lvl 40||lvl 35||lvl 40||lvl 45||-|
|Tin mine||lvl 35||lvl 40||-||-||lvl 45||-|
|Stone outpost||lvl 35||-||lvl 40||-||-||-|
|Dried forest||-||-||lvl 55||-||-||-|
|Northern lake||lvl 55||lvl 60||lvl 55||-||lvl 65||-|
|Snowy maple forest||lvl 55||lvl 60||lvl 55||-||lvl 65||-|
|Highlands||-||-||lvl 55||lvl 60||lvl 65||-|
|Iron mine||lvl 55||lvl 60||-||-||lvl 65||-|
|Winter outpost||lvl 55||-||lvl 55||-||-||-|
|Shallow lake||lvl 75||lvl 80||lvl 75||lvl 80||lvl 85||-|
|Ash grove||lvl 75||lvl 80||lvl 75||lvl 80||lvl 85||-|
|Flooded plateau||-||-||lvl 75||lvl 80||lvl 85||-|
|Chromite mine||lvl 75||lvl 80||-||-||lvl 85||-|
|Interfluve||lvl 75||-||lvl 75||-||-|
|Bayou||-||-||lvl 95||lvl 95||lvl 105||lvl 90, 105|
|Cypress swale||-||-||lvl 95||lvl 95||lvl 105||lvl 90, 105|
|Salt mine||lvl 90||lvl 100||-||-||lvl 105||-|
|Cultist camp||-||-||-||lvl 95||-||lvl 90, 105|
Competitions hold great appeal for cowboys. Each one seeks to showcase their daring spirit and clinch prized rewards. In Westland Survival, players can participate in three distinct competitions, each with its own leaderboard:
- Gold Rush
- Canyon Trails
- Spirit Cave
Gold Rush is a special Alliances competition. Gold Rush Leaderboard is the only way of getting Alliance resources, ensuring that every participant — both as an individual and a member of the Alliance — gets a guaranteed reward!
How to take part in Gold Rush Leaderboards:
- Join or create an Alliance.
- Build a Safe.
- Buy a lead to a rival’s base from Slick Johnny!
Get more Gold Nuggets than your rivals to progress in Divisions and Leagues and get more rewards! It doesn't matter if you get your Gold Nuggets from the Gold Mine or from raiding the rivaling Alliance bases — both of these methods will do. The higher your place in Divisions and Leagues, the tougher the competition and the better the rewards!
If you don’t make a single attack during the set time period, you won’t be considered a participant, even if your mine will be producing Gold Nuggets.
|The Gold Rush leaderboard starts each Tuesday (12:00 UTC), and ends on Monday (12:00 UTC). The new competition will begin 24 hours after the previous one ends.|
Canyon is a magical place where you can pass hard trials to get awesome rewards.
How to take part in Gold Rush Leaderboards:
- Go to the Canyon Trials location.
- Interact with the Altar in the middle of the Canyon.
- Place 3 Silver and 3 Bronze rings on the pedestal or pay 10 silver coins.
As soon as you launch the Trials, enemies will begin attacking you. Stay alive and kill them all if you want your prize! Every next wave will be more difficult than the previous one. The more waves you pass, the more scores you get.
Fear not if defeated; you won't die. Instead, you'll remain standing with 1 HP.
|The Canyon Trials leaderboard starts each Thursday (12:00 UTC), and ends on Wednesday (12:00 UTC). The new competition will begin 24 hours after the previous one ends.|
Spirit Cave is a regularly recurring activity, available every 2 days to everyone starting from level 35. For those who don't want to wait, there's an option to speed up the timer for a modest fee, like in Canyon Trials.
How to take part in Quest Boar Leaderboards:
- Go to the Spirit Cave location.
- Interact with the Altar in the middle of the room.
- Choose the first special ability and go forward to the battle rooms.
The Spirit Cave gameplay is centered around exclusive special abilities. To begin, you select one ability from a randomized set of three and then construct your ability tree from that point onward.
The Spirit Cave is divided into different rooms, each with its own exciting battle. Beat the enemies in one room to go to the next one and choose a new ability. Get ready to fight not only spirits but also scary mythical creatures. Make sure to defeat them with different weapons and abilities combinations!
Fear not if defeated; you won't die. Instead, you'll remain standing with 1 HP, much like in the Canyon Trials.
|The Spirit Cave leaderboard starts each Saturday (12:00 UTC), and ends on Friday (12:00 UTC). The new competition will begin 24 hours after the previous one ends.|
Your tactics should rely on the consumption of food and drinks, each granting various buffs to enhance your character's abilities.
- All types of food and drinks add permanent buffs and temporarily increase the maximum health of the character.
- Uncommon food and drinks offer additional bonuses, such as fighting regional challenges or increasing the speed of resource gathering!
- Rare food and drinks provide even greater benefits, enhancing combat parameters in addition to increasing maximum health. It is best consumed during the most challenging battles, such as Canyon Trials, Alliance Gold Rush raids, and fights in the most difficult Bandit camps.
You need to eat and drink to become stronger and face tough challenges. Each dish offers a dual benefit, providing a permanent buff upon initial consumption and a temporary buff during every consumption. Temporary buff remains active for a specified duration, divided into distinct stages.
- Full Power — the buff is at its maximum strength and lasts for 30 minutes after consuming food or drink.
- Decreasing Bonus — a short period at the end of the buff's effect, during which its impact gradually diminishes to avoid the sudden weakening of the character in combat.
- Neutral — the bonus from food or drink has ceased to have an effect.
- Weakened — the character has been without food or water for over 25 hours and is affected by hunger and/or thirst debuffs.
After applying a buff to your character, the timer will continue running in all scenarios, whether you are on a location, the global map, or even offline. If you are planning a lengthy expedition or expect to take breaks from the game, it's essential to carry an adequate supply of food and drinks with you.
Your character can simultaneously receive bonuses from 2 different foods and just 1 drink. If you eat more dishes, their effect may:
- Replace one of the already consumed food.
- Extend the duration of the current buff to the maximum if the new food is similar to the one already eaten.
The effects of drinks work in a similar way, with the only difference being that your character can have a bonus from only one drink at a time.
Debuffs in the game are seamlessly integrated into the Buff system, ensuring clear visibility whenever your character is affected.
- Hunger — If your character goes without any food for 25 hours, their attack power will be reduced. The debuff will be instantly replaced with a buff as soon as the character eats something.
- Thirst — If your character goes without any drink for 25 hours, their healing effectiveness will be reduced. The debuff will be instantly replaced with a buff as soon as the character drinks something.
- Bleeding — gradual health loss over a period of time after being wounded.
- Cold — May take place in the northern region. A character without cold protection will experience a rapid reduction in the duration of the food buff. As soon as the buff disappears, the character starts freezing. The cold is less dangerous now and no longer paralyzes the frozen character. Now, it only significantly slows down the character's movement.
- Heat — May take place in the southern region, located beyond the River crossing. A character lacking heat protection will quickly reduce the duration of the drink buff. Once the buff disappears, the character starts feeling the heat. An overheated character slows down just like when freezing.
- Stunning — inability to move and attack.
- Intoxication — impaired movement coordination after excessive whiskey consumption.
- Slowing — reduced movement speed.
- Healing Debuff — can occur from mosquito bites, affecting the effectiveness of healing.